"The Dragon Cannon is a fast firing, accurate weapon that damages enemy ground Troops."
The Dragon Cannon is the 1st defensive weapon available to your Kingdom. It has a steady rate of fire with medium damage. It can target only one enemy unit at a time. It has a medium range, and it attacks Ground Troops only.
|Structure Type||Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Target||Survivor Benefits||Size|
|Defense||0 - 10||1 at a time||Single||Ground||Ninja*|
|3 x 3|
Note *: Dragon Cannon At Level ? to 11
Note **: Dragon Cannon At Level 12
Unlocking Dragon Cannon Skills make it fire at greater range than usual and deals extra damage of mechanized enemies than usual. Research Lab Required.
- Put them outside as the first tower and put Bomb Traps, Pit Traps, Ice Trap, etc. to block off a wave of troops.
- Place them outside to trick units into attacking the turret so other defense get more time to kill off the troops. The Dragon Cannon has one of the highest health for a defensive building.
- Surround the cannon with Walls. Other players will waste Ninja Bombs to get through.
- Higher Dragon Cannon levels can one-shot troops such as Assassins and Thieves.
- Put traps beside the Dragon Cannon to let them defeated.
- Use many units to destroy Dragon Cannons because it can only kill one unit at a time
- Since it is unable to attack air troops, air troops can wipe out a Dragon Cannon in seconds.
- Troops that auto-target defenses can easily destroy a Dragon Cannon.
If a defending Oni attacks enemy Troops with his special Jump attack, and lands correctly next to a Dragon Cannon, the top of the Cannon may be displaced (because the Jump attack has a knock back attribute). When this occurs, the Dragon Cannon is not damaged, but the top portion will continue to swivel and attack even though it does not appear to be attacked to the base. This sprite also takes up space like a normal Troop, thus, other Troops will spread out around it, leaving it in it's own area (since sprites can move through each other, but not stop occupying the same space). This results in mobs of Troops attacking the base of the Dragon Cannon, but not filling in the space where the top portion is occupying. If the base is destroyed, the top portion will explode as well. The Dragon Cannon acts in all other aspects the same.