Healers are the third units available from the Ninja Tech building.
IN-GAME DESCRIPTION: Flying high above the battlefield, Healers seek out wounded Troops and restore their Health with their ranged Healing Shot.
- Health: Level Dependent
- Healing: Level Dependent
- Range: 12.5
- Movement Speed: 105
- Ship Slots: 18
- Troop Type: Ranged
- Target Priority: Closest
- Training Cost: Level Dependent
- Training Time: 15m
- The Healer is an air troop, which means that it is unaffected by defenses such as Demon Mortars and Dragon Cannons.
- It can also avoid troops that cannot attack the air.
- Assassins can still harm Healers using their Shurikens. Defenses like the Kunai Tower and the Rocket Launcher can also harm them.
- The Healer heals a group of troops. Using a large group of Samurai is a good strategy because the Samurai will destroy the defenses by will not be defeated because the Healer is backing them up. This is known as a Samurai Healer rush. A few Assassins to finish the job is good too.
- When using a Healer, use troops that attack defenses to destroy the Rocket Launchers and other air defenses first--Especially when the attacking front is made of only land troops (e.g. samurai), rocket launchers nearly always target healers in such situation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.